We respect your privacy
Ms. Negotiator respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
"Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
Ms. Negotiator will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
Ms. Negotiator may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
Ms. Negotiator may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Ms. Negotiator, , its customers or third parties.
Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed by or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
Ms. Negotiator is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please provide written notice to .
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to . We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you come to our website () we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Ms. Negotiator is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
About the Website
Welcome to (the 'Website'). The Website contractor referral (the 'Services').
The Website is operated by Australasian Finishing Academy (ABN 906 518 034 12 A) . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Ms. Negotiator. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of the Services, immediately.
Ms. Negotiator reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Ms. Negotiator updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Ms. Negotiator in the user interface.
1. You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Ms. Negotiator; or
2. You are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Ms. Negotiator are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Ms. Negotiator or its contributors.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Ms. Negotiator, who grants to you a worldwide, non exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
1. Use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
2. Copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device's cache memory; and
3. Print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Ms. Negotiator does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Ms. Negotiator.
Ms. Negotiator retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
1. Business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),to you.
2. You may not, without the prior written permission of Ms. Negotiator and the permission of any other relevant rights owners:
broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the
Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to
materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
1. All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
2. Ms. Negotiator will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
3. Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Ms. Negotiator make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Ms. Negotiator) referred to on the Website includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
1. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
2. The accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
3. Costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Ms. Negotiator; and
4. The Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Limitation of liability
Ms. Negotiator's total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
You expressly understand and agree that Ms. Negotiator, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
1. You have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
2. Ms. Negotiator is required to do so by law;
3. The provision of the Services to you by Ms. Negotiator is, in the opinion of Ms. Negotiator, no longer commercially viable.
4. Subject to local applicable laws, Ms. Negotiator reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and
may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Ms. Negotiator's name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
You agree to indemnify Ms. Negotiator, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
1. All actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis)
incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Ms. Negotiator;
2. Any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
3. Any breach of the Terms.
If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
A party to the Terms claiming a dispute ('Dispute') has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice ('Notice') by that other party, the parties to the Terms ('Parties') must:
1. Within 14 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon
which they may mutually agree;
2. If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree
upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed.
3. The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and
without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation
commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as "without prejudice" negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
Venue and Jurisdiction
The Services offered by Ms. Negotiator is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of South Australia, Australia.
The Terms are governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of South Australia, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
Independent Legal Advice
Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.